Listener shout-outs, schedule updates and other things about bicycles like we like to do! Add in some Strava shaming (we are just as guilty!) and a few other updates before talking about some stories.
- Ride bikes for a good cause with Tour de Cure. Listener Kevin has started a team that you can donate to. If you have one, let us know!
- How about a sand crit? Check out Fat Cross 2017 happening in NC.
- Buy a Blu Dot and they donate a bike
- Even riding on the weekend only, helps
- The MINI Clubman makes a rad team chase car
- Vintage BMX stuff, for the old guys
Part 2 for the new cyclists among us, we remind you that you always need a helmet when you ride and investing in some kind of padded shorts are all you really need to get started. If you have a preferred style of kit, sound off in the comments to help the newbies out!
This week’s show image brought to you by RBR Listener Danyell! If you want to be featured, it’s super simple, just ‘@’ reply us on Twitter or Instagram (we are @ridebikesradio on both) or upload it to the Facebook page. It’s not a competition, everyone that sends us a photo has a chance of having it featured!