We are back. I’ve holiday’d, Brian has holiday’d and we are excited to get back to making shows about bicycles for you guys! This week have some really cool news stuff for you that we think you might like.
- The coolest Pump Track via at pinkbikes.com
- Electric Scooter Concept via Scooterfile.com
- Cool Kit, Playboy approved via Playboy.com (safe for work)
- From the dept. of silly, 10 reasons you need a new bike (n+1) via bikeradar.com
- 3000 mile bike path via citylab.com
- Smithsonian is hiring a beer historian via beerstreetjournal.com
All of this plus a little bit of information about Spotify and my latest trip to the bike shop! Plus Brian lays down the knowledge about the quick release on your bike and the easy way to remove the front wheel without letting air out of the tires. If you have a question that you would like us to answer, send those over feedback at ridebikesradio.com!
Be sure to get yourself subscribed to show if you aren’t already. It’s the 21st century, time to let technology do the work for you! Also, you can follow along with the show, Brian or myself following any of the link on the left at ridebikesradio.com
H/T to our man Jason for this weeks show image. Hand made custom bike by Fast Boy Cycles. Drool worthy to be sure. Thanks for sharing Jason! We could feature your ride too, just tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and watch this space!